Welcome back to another blog post. Today I am going to share with you all my favourite products from the month of February. I cannot believe that we are already in March! This year seems to be going by so quickly. I tried quite a few new products in February and I loved so many of them, so I am really excited to share them with you all!
- L’Oréal True Match Foundation – I have been on the hunt for a new drugstore foundation because I like saving my higher-end ones for special occasions. I had seen quite a few people raving about this and I love L’Oréal as a brand, so I thought I would give it a go. This is the first foundation by L’Oréal that I have tried, and I am super impressed. I would say this is a medium coverage foundation, but you can definitely build it up. I love the consistency of this foundation. It is quite runny which makes it super easy to blend into the skin. It lasts really well on the skin and doesn’t appear cakey or sink into your pores. This is the best drugstore foundation I have found and if you are looking for a new foundation, give this one a go!
- NYX liquid lipstick in the shade sandstorm – I had been wanting to try this for the longest time but just never got around to purchasing it. Now, I honestly wonder how I ever lived without this in my makeup collection. I wear it all the time!!! In the day, in the evenings, for parties and events – all the time! I am so obsessed with this. The colour is super pretty and so easy to wear. I always worry with matte liquid lipsticks because I have really dry lips but the formula of this is amazing. It is super creamy and the application to the lips is so easy. It is so pigmented and wears really well. For £7 this is such a bargain!
- Clinique high impact mascara – If you have been following my blog for a while now you will know that I am obsessed with Clinique and all of their skincare and makeup. I love the brand and I just don’t think you can beat the quality of their products. I am aware that they are on the more expensive side, but they are definitely worth it in my opinion. I got this mascara in a set I got for Christmas, but I didn’t get around to trying it until a few weeks ago because I was already using one. I am actually obsessed with this mascara. It is SO good!!! Mascara is my favourite makeup product to try and this one didn’t disappoint. It provides so much definition, length and volume to my lashes. It is insane! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the look that this mascara gives. It adds so much to your lashes without them being clumpy. Whilst wearing this mascara, I have actually been asked a few times if my eyelashes are false and everyone knows that is a great compliment when you just have your natural lashes. Definitely check this mascara out. It’s fab!
- Makeup Revolution Newtrals 2 palette – I have a first impression of this palette on my blog already, so if you haven’t read that then you definitely should do. Honestly for £4 this palette is incredible. You do get a tiny bit of fallout from the shimmery shades, but the colours are super pretty, and the pigmentation is insane. They are really easy to blend out and you can create so many different looks with this palette too. I think this is great dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette if you are on more of a budget.
- Real Technique brushes – I have been in need for some new makeup brushes for a while now and everyone always raves about the Real Technique brushes, so I thought I would give them a go myself. In all honesty, I completely understand why everyone raves about them. I think they are fabulous. They apply your makeup so nicely. The application is super smooth, and it makes blending out super easy and quick too. The brushes are really soft. If you haven’t tried these brushes, then you need to. They should be a staple in everyone’s makeup bag.
- Laura Mercier secret brightening powder – I actually purchased this powder quite a while ago after I had managed to smash my Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I absolutely love this powder and I have used it every single day since I have purchased it, which was probably in January. I love applying this all over my skin. It creates a beautiful and effortless glowing look for your skin still. It’s super lightweight texture is amazing because it doesn’t feel cakey on the skin and I love that it is transparent because it adds a nice level of coverage to the skin. It is also amazing under the eyes for setting your concealer as well as really brightening under your eyes. I am obsessed with this powder and would definitely recommend you trying it if you haven’t already.
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have enjoyed reading and finding out about what I have been loving over the past month or so. Let me know your opinions on any of these products if you have tried or leave me a comment telling me what you were loving throughout the month of February. I always want to hear your recommendations and love trying out new products. Until next time. Much love,
Keep up-to-date with my daily on my other social medias: