I am so sorry this post is going up so late. I am honestly feeling so poorly at the moment. I have a cold for three weeks now and it isn’t going anywhere! I have tried everything! Anyway, I wanted to get a post up today because I said I was going to do Blogmas and I want to keep to my word, so I am just going to do a really quick update. If you have followed me blog for some time before Blogmas I was doing weekly updates but that has stopped since Blogmas has started so I thought I would do a mini update.
- I only have 4 more days left at uni and then I am finished until January. I cannot wait because honestly it has been so stressful and I need a break. Although, I am definitely not getting one over Christmas since I am working 35 hours a week and writing assignments!
- I am still poorly! What’s new? If you have any suggestions which could help then please do let me know because I am struggling so much with it.
- I have finally started Christmas shopping and ordered a tonne of gifts for everyone. I am excited for the delivery to come and I am so excited for everyone to open their presents. I hope they like them!
- We have actually had our first lot of snow in the UK and it is so cold at the moment. (I am aware it is probably loads colder in other places right now but still I don’t like the cold haha). Tomorrow it is meant to snow really heavy and we have weather warnings for it so hopefully everything will still be okay. Definitely looking forward to driving to work and then back to uni after!!!
- Work is just the same. Not a lot has really changed. Our Christmad party is next week and I still need to buy a dress so if you have any suggestions of places I can try then please do let me know! I really need to get one soon.
- I have been receiving quite a few uni marks back from assignments and so far they are pretty good. Really hoped this continues throughout the year!
- I feel like I have so much to do and so little time to get everything done. I don’t even know where to start and it is stressful.
- I am so excited for Christmas! I cannot wait!
- Also, I am excited for Berlin as well. That is less than a month away now and I can’t wait to exploring another new city with my boyfriend. We always have the most fun travelling together and we have both been wanting to go to Berlin for ages now!
- Lastly, because I have been so poorly, I haven’t been to the gym and I miss it so much. I feel like all my progress has been lost and I am not getting close to my body goals. I really just need a good, long workout in the gym soon!!
Anyway, that’s all for today post. Sorry it hasn’t been festive! I am just so poorly right now and I am finding everything so difficult! Thank you so much for reading and I do hope you enjoyed this mini update! Let me know what you have been up to in the comments. Other than that, I shall see you tomorrow for a brand new post. Much love,