Today I am going to share with you my favourite films during the festive season. I love nothing more than snuggling up under a blanket, with a hot chocolate whilst watching Christmas movies. I love spending cold winter nights inside and, so I thought it would be good idea to share with what I enjoy watching over the festive season. *Don’t worry, I won’t reveal any spoiler in case any of you haven’t seen any of the films yet! *
- Home Alone – Is one of the most iconic Christmas. I love the whole story line behind it and I think it is such a lovely and heart-warming film which reminds you of the true spirit of Christmas. It really is such a classic film, filled with laughter and emotion and it is a must to watch leading up to Christmas.
- Christmas with the Kranks – This film is so much fun and laughter but also emphasises the importance of love and family values. It is a film that heavily engages in the importance of being around your family at Christmas looking after those around you.
- Family Stone – This film could not emphasise the importance of family at Christmas time any more than it does. The whole film is centred around being at home and sharing the holiday with your family and accepting everyone as they are. This film makes me cry every single time and if you haven’t seen this film then you need to.
- Polar Express – Who doesn’t love Polar Express? Again, another Christmas classic and one which everyone loves. It is so popular and for a very good reason. Again, such a lovely sentimental film, highlighting the true values of Christmas and what it really means.
- Miracle on 34th Street – This film is definitely a worthy addition to my list of favourite films. It is a wonderful film centred around the power of believing. It shows that things really do happen if you believe in you and believe in the good things about the world. There really is something in the world to believe in.
There any many more films I could write on this list, but I may do a part two this this post. I think there are so many fantastic films out there and I really do love Christmas films. They fill you with so much joy and really remind you of what is important in life. Leave me a comment letting me know if you would like to see a part two and also leave me a comment telling me what your favourite Christmas film is. Until next time. Much love,