Welcome to day 7 of Blogmas. I cannot believe that tomorrow I am a third of the way through Blogmas. It seems to be going by so incredibly quick. It is also much more hard work than what I anticipated, I can tell you that. Nevertheless I am enjoying myself and hope you guys are too. Today I thought I would do a Christmas Q&A because I love Christmas and I love Q&A posts. They are always so much to write and I hope you enjoy!
- What’s your favourite Christmas movie? – I honestly don’t know the answer to this because there are so many good Christmas films. I love Home Alone, Santa Claus and Family Stone. They are all such good films.
- Have you ever had a White Christmas? – Growing up in England there has always been plenty of snow at Christmas times, although a fun fact for you all which you may not know is that, my family use to go on vacation to Florida every year at Christmas where the Climate is completely different to the UK. I do think though I have had a White Christmas in my time.
- What is your favourite Christmas song? – My favourite Christmas song is ‘Driving Home for Christmas’ by Chris Rea. I love this song so much and it just makes me feel so happy and filled with so much joy.
- Do you open presents on Christmas Eve? – NO! Who does?!?!?!
- Is your Christmas tree fake or real? – We usually have a fake one because they are easy to maintain, you can store them for the year and after things are super easy. This year though, my parents have gotten into the Christmas spirit so much and we have two fake ones in our house, a small real one in our house and a real christmas tree outside our house. I know! That’s crazy haha!
- Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably? – I actually consider myself to be rather good at wrapping christmas presents.
- What makes the holidays special for you? – My family, boyfriend and my friends. I love spending time with everyone.
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed the little Q&A. Leave me a comment letting me know all your answers to the questions and also let me know what’s the best present you have received is because I would love to know. That’s all for today’s post but I will see you tomorrow. Much Love,