Welcome back to another Blogmas post. Today I thought I would do a Secret Santa gift guide because at work have participated in Secret Santa and I will be giving my gift next weekend. Therefore, I thought I would give you a few option if you still need to buy your gift or these would also be good ideas for stocking fillers as the price limit we set was £10. I did quite a lot of browsing for this present and I came across some good options so I hope you find these helpful.
- Ted Baker Nail Varnish and Lip Balm set £8.50 – Ted Baker is one of my favourite brands! I love all there products and their style is so simple, yet sophisticated and pretty. At this time of year, Boots always slay the gift section and they haven’t disappointed this year. This gift set is so beautiful. In the set is a nail varnish and a lip balm to match. I just think this present is so cute. This set comes in a light shade and also a darker shade so you can tailor this to the person you are buying for preferences.
- All is Bright Yankee Candle £6.29 – My next option is a candle. I absolutely adore candles. They are one of my favourite things to buy. I know lots of people love Yankee Candles so I think this would make a nice little gift. This scent smells incredible and is one of my favourite for this season. I think many people would love to recieve this as a gift.
- Penguin cosy socks £7 – Cosy socks are a must at this time of year. I love cosy socks and I honestly have so many pairs of these, I can’t even count haha! Everyone loves a nice pair of cosy socks and these penguins ones are so cute and fluffy. You will love them. This particular pair is from Next because I love their products and the quality is always amazing but there are so many other options.
- A cute Mug £5.99 – Most people love some sort of hot drink whether that be either tea, coffee or hot chocolate. Therefore, I think a mug is great gift for someone. You can also find out what drink they like best and include sachets of that drink in the mug for them to add little something extra. I went for this cute initial mug from New Look but if you have a little extra to spend Urban Outfitters have the cutest animal mugs (panda and elephant). They are so CUTE!! I cannot explain.
- Ferrero Rocher Chocolates £5 – Pretty much everyone loves chocolate. I myself love chocolate and my favourite is Ferrero Rocher. Obviously this present is so easy to tailor to the person you’re buying for because you can just them your favourite chocolate.
- Pom-pom Beanie £8 – If you know me, then you know I love my cosy hats in the winter. They keep my ears so nice and warm and looks so cute. Pom-pom beanies are really on trend at the moment and this one is so cute. It’s black so it will go with everything and I just think they are super cute but a bit of different gift that you wouldn’t necessarily think to get someone. Super appropriate if they love these sorts of hats. This one is from Asos.
- Photo Album £10 – I think Photo Albums are such a great idea. I love photo albums and printing photos of my favourite memories of and putting them in a book so I can look back through them on down days. They are such a great way to put all your memories together and look back on in years to come. This one is from Paperchase. (They always have the cutest things!!!).
Thank you so much for reading and I hope that you have found this useful. Please leave a comment letting me know what your go-to Secret Santa presents are stocking filler presents. I hope you have all had a fantastic day and I shall see you again tomorrow. Much love,