I Hope you have had a fantastic week! Today, in this post I have chosen some random questions that I get asked and I have answered them. I really enjoy these sorts of posts. I think they are so fun and interesting, especially since I am curious and enjoy knowing more about other people! I hope you enjoy my answers to these questions.
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? – I normally sleep with them closed although sometimes they are open if I forget to shut them after I have been in them.
- Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? – A big bear. Any day! I have a fear of bees. I really don’t like them. It’s a funny story really as to why I don’t like bees but I just personally don’t like them. There’s something about them which makes me feel all funny whenever I think about them or see hives or anything like that!
- Do you always smile for pictures? – Not always. It depends what mood I am in. I would say I smile quite a bit for photos but certainly not always.
- What do you drink with your dinner? – Almost all the time it will be water. I don’t drink soft drinks almost ever because I am not a fan of them, plus I just don’t like the taste they give when eating my dinner. If I am going out on a date or for dinner with my friends or family then I will have a glass of wine (Rose or white because I don’t like red).
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love?– Erm… That’s difficult. Harry Potter definitely… I am sure there are lots of others too. I will leave them in the comments if I think of them.
- Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? – No.
- Do you sing in the car? – Yes! Always! I love to sing and singing in the car is one of my favourite things to do. I just feel so happy and I can sing as loud as I want with no judgement. It is definitely one of my happy places and things to do. I mean who doesn’t love singing in the car?
- Are you afraid of heights? -No, heights don’t bother me although some of family are afraid of heights.
- What’s the first concert you went to? – The first person I saw in concert was Jason Derulo. I actually saw in when I was in vacation in Florida and I saw him at the House of Blues. He was amazing and I had such a great time. It was seriously one of the best nights ever!!
- Can you knit or crochet? – Yes I can actually do both. My grandam use to come to my house every Saturday, before she sadly passed away, and she taught when I was young and then from then on every Saturday we would sit and knit or crochet together!
- Are you a dog or a cat person? – Definitely a dog person.I really don’t like cats. When I am older, hopefully in the next few years, I really want to get a little dachshund. I am obsessed with them. They are so cute!!
- Have you ever cried because you were happy? – Yes! So many times!!
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this random Q&A post. Let me know what you answers to the questions would be in the comments or if you would like to see more posts like this! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @thiz_is_lizzie_xx to keep up with daily on what I am up to because I post on there quite a lot! I will see you all very soon. Much love always everyone,