Today I have another gift guide for you all. In this post, I am going to be giving you some ideas for some stocking fillers for females. I love little stocking filler presents they are always so much fun and lovely little items. I hope you all enjoy this post and that you find it useful in some way.
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange £1.49 – I feel like this is classic Christmas stocking filler. I don’t think you can go wrong with this and I personally LOVE Terry’s Chocolate orange. I think some sort of chocolate is always a great stocking filler present.
- Whittards Hot Chocolate £6 – Again I think some sort of hot drink is another classic stocking filler gift which you can’t really go wrong with. Obviously you can tailor this to the person you are buying for eg. if there preference is tea get them their favourite, or coffee get them that. At winter, I am all about hot chocolate so that’s why I picked hot chocolate and I just think some nice hot chocolate which is relatively expensive and you wouldn’t necessarily buy yourself is a really nice gift.
- Water Bottle £6.99- I think this is a really nice present if there person you are buying for likes to be active or be at the gym. I thought this princess water bottle was so cute and a perfect little stocking filler.
- Cosy socks £7- This is probably again, another classic stocking filler gift but it definitely is for a reason. You cannot beat cosy socks and you can definitely never have too many pairs. I always think the animal ones are extra cute so I just picked these ones from Next as a good option. There are so many places you can get cosy socks from but i just love the quality of Next ones.
- NYX liquid lipstick Cherry Skies £7 – I think this is the perfect stocking filler gift if the person you are buying for loves makeup. The NYX liquid lipsticks are such a good price and amazing quality. I chose the colour Cherry Skies because I thought it was perfect for the festive season but they are so many shade choices if you want to go for something a little more neutral.
- Soap and Glory set £5- Soap and Glory do the best Christmas sets and they always have something for every budget which I absolutely love. This set contains Clean on Me cream and the Pink body spray. These of two of their classic products which are amazing and as always their products smell incredible. I think this is just a perfect gift.
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you found this gift guide somewhat useful. Let me know in the comments what your favourite stocking filler presents are. That’s everything for today’s pot and I hope you have enjoyed. I will see you tomorrow for another post. Much love,