Yesterday I did a gift guide for stocking fillers for females so today I thought I would do the same thing but for males. I don’t know why, but I always find myself struggling for ideas for presents for males. I really don’t know why but if you are anything like me then hopefully you will find this of some use.
- Cadbury’s snowy fingers £1.50 – Chocolate is always a good stocking filler idea and I think these chocolate fingers from Cadburys are so nice and festive.
- Socks £12 – Socks are always a classic present which I tend to get someone if they are a male. I think these socks are so cute and are a really good price. Next quality is amazing as well, so you can’t go wrong.
- Body wash/spray set £6 – Another great idea for a stocking filler. This set includes a body spray and body wash and I just think everyone appreciates a presents like this because you can never have too many sprays and body washes.
- Razor £3.50 – This is just a simple gift but if the person you’re buying for shaves then they will appreciate some sort of razor. These are just the disposable ones but there are so many great options out there depending on what type of razor they prefer.
- Shaving cream £8.95 – This is just a simple present to go with the razor and I just think together it is a lovely gift and something very useful.
- Playstation/ X-Box game £49.99 – This is the perfect present if the person you are buying for is into gaming. Depending on their console preference you could get them either an X-box game or Playstation game. This an easy present and one which is more expensive for a stocking filler but one I am sure they will love it they love gaming.
Thank you so much for reading and I really hope you have found this useful in some way. Please do leave me a comment letting me know what your go-to presents for men are because like I said, I genuinely struggle to buy for men so much. Anyway, that is all for today’s post and I hope you have enjoyed and I shall see you all tomorrow for another post. Much love,