Welcome back to another blog post. I am so sorry that this didn’t go up yesterday but like I said in day 16, I have just been so super busy over the weekend, making the most of all the fun activities and free time I had. Today’s post is going to be a Christmas Tag. Thank you so much to Judanna for tagging me in this because it looks like a tonne of fun and if you haven’t already checked out her version then please do!
- Favourite Christmas movie and why? – This is so difficult because I love so many Christmas films but probably would be Home Alone for me. It’s such a classic. The film is so funny whilst reminding you of true Christmas spirit.
- Top 3 Christmas songs on your playlist – Driving Home for Christmas by Chris Rea is my absolute favourite; Last Christmas by Wham and Do They Know It’s Christmas by Band Aid.
- Favourite Christmas Tradition – Eating Christmas dinner as a family.
- What is on your Christmas bucket list? – I haven’t thought about this, but I would love to travel during the Christmas period and see some amazing Christmas markets in Germany.
- Buddy The Elf or Ebenezer Scrooge? – Buddy The El
- Favourite thing about Christmas – My favourite thing about Christmas is how happy everyone is and how everyone pulls to together and helps one another. I love how the Christmas season is filled with so much joy and laughter.
- What is one present you asked for as a child but didn’t receive? – I don’t know. I can’t remember ever thinking that there was this one things that I wanted for more than one year. This is such a difficult question. I will have to think or ask my Mum lol.
- Favourite festive Beverage – Bailey’s, Mulled Wine or warm Cider – SOOO GOOD! You can’t beat hot chocolate either!!
- Best present you received – Again this is so hard. I don’t know what it is. I have been luck enough to have so many wonderful and thoughtful gifts over the years that I really don’t know. Again, going to have think about this!
- Do you have brussel sprouts on your Christmas dinner? – Yes!
- What is your ideal Christmas? – Just spending it with everyone I love and watching films, eating Christmas dinner, talking and laughing. Playing games and just having a tonne of fun. I also can’t wait until I have my first Christmas with my own family. I think that will be so cute!
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have enjoyed. Head over to my Twitter to find out who I have tagged to take part but if you feel like doing this tag then please feel free. Leave me comment letting me know what your answers would be. Much love,