Welcome back to another Blogmas post! How is December going for everyone? We are less than two weeks away from Christmas and that is so crazy! Have you all done your Christmas shopping yet? I am pretty much all done. I just have a few bits left to get! Anyway, enough of that Christmas shopping chat. Today I am going to be sharing with you my favourite skin care products. If you are anything like me, then during the winter your skin gets incredibly dry. My skin gets so dry, but these products have really helped to keep my skin hydrated and prevent breakouts.
- Simple Light Moisturiser – I love this moisturiser so much. It is super inexpensive and great if you have sensitive skin, like myself. It is so good at hydrating your skin and it really has helped my skin feel glowy and healthy. This is part of a skin care range and I love all the products in the range but especially this moisturiser.
- Clinique Take the Day off cleansing milk – This product has been my favourite makeup remover for months now and I am appreciating it even more in the winter because of how moisturising it is. I love how this product does not dry your skin out when taking your makeup off but leaves it feeling so soft and hydrated. It is such a lovely product, appropriate for sensitive skin as well. I would highly recommend this product.
- Soap and Glory Scrub of your life – I have been using this product about 2/3 times a week. I always think it is important to use a scrub but especially in Winter when your skin is drier. Also, during the Winter I wear fake tan because I don’t have natural tan and so using a scrub is so important to remove any excess tan before reapplying. I love this one so much. It definitely does the job but isn’t too harsh on your skin like some scrubs can be and it smells incredible. A fantastic product.
- St.Tropez Gradual Tan Moisturiser – Speaking of Fake Tan, the one that I have been using is by St.Tropez. When it comes to fake tan, I think St.Tropez is one of the best brands. I especially love this one. I don’t really like instant tans and I can never seem to get along with them, so I usually opt for a gradual tan and build up the level of tan over a couple of days. I love this one because it applies so easy without any streaks. It doesn’t take forever to dry and I haven’t had any issues with it transferring onto my clothes or bedsheets which is nice. As it a mosituriser it keeps the skin feeling hydrated and smooth which is essential at this time of the year. It just give a lovely and healthy looking tan. Highly recommend this product.
- EOS Lip Balm – I always wear lip balm every single day all year around and in Winter it is an absolute essential for me. I get really dry and cracked lips in the winter especially because of how cold and windy it gets in the UK so lip balm is a lifesaver for me. I switch between the EOS and Burts Bees Pomegranate one and I love them both equally. They are both great options and super inexpensive as well.
Thank you so much for reading and I hope that you have enjoyed this post. I love skin care products and now I am getting older I have become far more aware of the importance of using good skincare products and looking after your skin. Leave me a comment letting me know what your favourite skin care product is and I shall see you all tomorrow for another post. Much Love,