Welcome to day 6 of Blogmas. How are you all doing? Are you all enjoying the Blogmas posts so far? Today I am doing a mini gift guide which will hopefully give you some inspiration around possible gifts you could buy people who are obsessed with beauty/makeup/skincare. If not it may give you a few ideas of things which you might want to add onto your wishlist this year.
- Clinique The Chubbettes gift set £75 – I personally love Clinique as a brand because they always have exceptional products for the price you pay, and you definitely cannot knock the quality – it is amazing! I think this lipstick set would be amazing for someone who loves lip products. In this set you get 25 mini lipsticks in a variety of shades to try out. With the Clinique you know the quality will be amazing and some of the shades are limited edition.
- Charlotte Tilbury The Gift of Goddess Skin £39 – Again, Charlotte Tilbury is an amazing brand which so many people rave about and as it is a slightly more expensive brand, I think this set would be perfect to either buy for someone for Christmas or to put on your wishlist. The set includes travel-friendly sized products, including: the Magic Cream, Wonderglow and Goddess Skin Clay Mask. I think this would be the perfect skincare set for someone.
- Rose Gold Makeup Storage containers £44.99 – Rose Gold and Copper accessories are so on trend at the moment so I think these makeup pots of the perfect gift for someone who loves makeup and is all about the rose gold/copper theme. In this set you get three different hexagonal makeup pots in varying sizes making them perfect to store your brushes and other trinkets. They are super cute and will look amazing on your vanity desk – so simple yet so beautiful.
- Lush Little Snow Fairy gift set £11.50 – I don’t think you can go wrong with a lush gift set at Christmas. This season especially, they absolutely slay the gift set options. They are such a classic gift which everyone loves and this year they have so many incredible ones to pick from. I went for the Snow Fairy one because I absolutely love the scent. Thi set includes a Snow Fairy shower gel and a Snow Fair Jelly bomb. This is such a fabulous stocking filler or secret Santa present.
- Soap and Glory Box of Delights £16 – Again, Soap and Glory are another classic gift set options. I get a Soap and Glory gift set every year and I absolutely LOVE it because I love the brand, the products are amazing and they just smell absolutely incredible. In Boots, you can get the gift sets on 3for2 which is such an incredible deal. In the is set you get the mini versions of the Clean on Me Shower Gel, Scrub of your Life Body Buffer, The Righteous Butter plus a Sugar Crush Body Wash, Body Scrub and Body Buttercream. In this set you get so much for the price and Soap and Glory products are amazing.
- Real Techniques Bold Metals Ultimate Set £50 – Everyone knows that having good quality makeup brushes makes a huge difference to your makeup and how it applies. Real Techniques do some of the best brushes which are super soft and such high quality. There Bold Metals range is absolutely gorgeous as well. This set includes:The gift of gorgeous, high performance, brushes. This set includes: 100 ARCHED POWDER, 101 TRIANGLE FOUNDATION, 202 ANGLED LINER, 200 OVAL SHADOW, 201 POINTED CREASE, 300 TAPERED BLUSH and 301 FLAT CONTOUR.
- Yankee Candle 3 Small Jar gift set £19.59 – Who doesn’t LOVE candles? Yankee Candles, or candles in general, are such a great gift idea. Personally, I am obsessed with candles and I love the smell of them and always have one o burning. They make everything seem so warm and cosy even on these dark Winter days and they just smell incredible. This set includes: 1x NEW Christmas Magic Small Jar Candle, 1x Christmas Cookie Small Jar Candle
and 1x Spiced Orange Small Jar Candle. They all sound absolutely amazing and I think this would be a lovely gift.
Thank you so much for reading and I hope that you have enjoyed this post. I also hope it has given you some ideas of what to get people for Christmas or what you could add to your wishlist. I think all these gift ideas are great and obviously they vary in price so it depends who you are buying for or what your budget is but I know there are so many great sets out there to fit everyone’s requirements. Let me know what some of your favourite gift options are and I will see you tomorrow for another post. Much love,