Today I wanted to dedicate a post to talking about my favourite Christmas traditions. I love learning about other people’s traditions and finding out how they celebrate the holidays, so I thought it would fun to share mine.
- We always put the Christmas tree and decorations up together. I love this tradition and it is so nice to decorate the Christmas tree together and it always so much fun.
- For breakfast on Christmas Day we always have either sausage or bacon sandwiches. I am not sure why, but we have had them for as long as I can remember.
- On Christmas day we always spend time as a family sharing out favourites which other and reminiscing or laughing about some of our favourite times together.
- On the lead up to Christmas, we always watch Christmas movies together as a family and I really love this. I love all sitting around, with the candles burning on a dark, cold winter night watching movies, chatting and having a laugh. It is such a lovely time.
- Every year we always make a festive Christmas line to hang up all of our cards. I really like this tradition and it is also so nice to DIY a card line and display all the wonderful cards.
- Another thing we do is that we also hang our stockings across the mantle place and on our doors. Again, this is something really nice and simple but something which decorates the house and makes everything look festive.
- Lastly, an obvious Christmas tradition that we do is we have Christmas dinner with all the trimmings. Turkey, vegetables, parsnips, pigs and blankets and gravy and also tastes absolutely amazing. I look forward to Christmas dinner so much and I love it so much. I wish I had Christmas dinner throughout the year instead of just on Christmas day. It just tastes so GOOD!
Thank you so much for reading and I hope that you enjoyed this post. Leave me comment letting me know what your Christmas traditions are because I would love to know what yours are. I love Christmas and I love our Christmas traditions because they are always so special. That’s all that I have for today’s post, but I will see you tomorrow with another post. Much love,