Happy December! I don’t know how we are already in December, the year has just gone by so fast and how is it only 24 days until Christmas? I really don’t know where the time has gone! Anyway, this year on my blog I have decided to do Blogmas and, so I will be posting every day in December up until Christmas day. This is very exciting for me because I didn’t do it last year and I am so excited to be doing my first ever Blogmas and I love the Christmas season and how festive everything is and, so I can’t wait to share everything with you. So, today I actually am kicking Blogmas off with my November Favourites.
- Diffuser Water Bottle – First thing on mg favourites list doesn’t sound particularly exciting or interesting but I am obsessed with this and it has made the biggest difference to my health and lifestyle. I would seriously recommend buying a diffuser bottle because they are so fantastic. Basically, you can put fruit of your preference into your bottle and it just helps add a nice flavour to your drink as well as providing great benefits. I have been adding either Lemons or Strawberries and I cannot tell you how good it tastes. It tastes so good and has so many great health benefits for you. I would definitely give this one a try!
- Starbucks Cup – I am so obsessed with hot chocolate at the moment, I cannot explain. I don’t think I have ever been this obsessed with having hot chocolate. I have been going to Starbucks every week and have been trying out their festive menu. The Fudge Hot Chocolate and the Gingerbread Latte are to die for. They are just so good. I also purchased one of their cups for a £1 and I use it every day. Whether that is to have a cup of tea in the morning on the way to uni, or to make my own hot chocolate at night or I will take it when I go to Starbucks as well, it’s just so perfect and cute. I am obsessed and for £1 they are a great price.
- NYX Lip Lustre in the shade Plum – I purchased this at the beginning of November because I was on the hunt for some more winter lip shades because I really don’t own that many and I have been meaning to try NYX for the longest time, so I picked up this lip product and I am so happy with it. The colour is phenomenal and so pretty. It’s a beautiful plum shade which is very Winter appropriate. They apply really nicely and the quality of them is amazing too as they aren’t drying at all. I would recommend trying these because they are inexpensive and good quality.
- Burts Bee Pomegranate Moisturising lip balm – If you know me at all, you will know that during the Winter I have the driest skin and lips ever. I don’t understand how it is even possible. This Burts Bee lip balm has been a life saver for me and has really helped moisturise my lips and keep them soft and smooth. I would be completely lost without this product and it is an absolute Winter essential for me.
- Michael Kors scarf – Again, if you know me, then you will know I hate the Cold and I also hate being cold. I am just not about the cold weather at all. So, come Winter I wrap up so warm and cosy and for this, scarves are essential. My favourite this year has been this simple grey scarf from Michael Kors which I actually got last year for Christmas. It is honestly the softest thing and works so well with every outfit and really just keeps me nice and cosy during these cold winter days. LOVE it!!!
- Jack Wills Hope Cove body spray – This is the most gorgeous scent ever! I am completely obsessed with body sprays at the moment and they are just so easy to keep in your bag and spray throughout the day to keep you fresh. This one by Jack Wills is so beautiful and fresh and I am obsessed with it at the moment. I have been spraying this all the time. For a body spray it last so long and I have had so many compliments whilst wearing it.
- Suits – Last but my certainly no means least, I have returned to re-watching the entire series of Suits on Netflix. I still cannot believe I need to wait until January for the second half of season 7 to be released. I love this programme so much and I could watch it all day every day (well I basically have been). Let me know if you have seen this yet because it you haven’t, you definitely should do! I don’t want to say too much about it a) because I don’t want to ruin the plot for any of you who haven’t seen it and b) I am pretty sure I have featured this in another favourites post!
Thank you so much for reading and I really hoped you have enjoyed this post and are excited for Blogmas. Please leave me a comment letting me know what your favourites were throughout November because I would love to know, and I will see you tomorrow for another Blogmas post. Much love,