Today I wanted to share with you my favourite things about travelling, and why I love to experience and go to new places and countries. If you know me at all, you will know that travelling is something that I have always wanted to do and something I thoroughly enjoy. I definitely want to visit and see as many places as possible because I feel like it is just such an invaluable experience and creates the best memories.
- Experiencing different cultures – Personally, I find travelling and experiencing new cultures so fascinating and fun. I love learning about different cultures and you get to learn so many amazing things not only about yourself but also the world we live in. Experiencing a new culture is honestly like stepping into a whole new world. It truly is amazing.
- Connecting with new people – Travelling is one of the best opportunities to get to know people and learn about their experiences and life. I love hearing about other people’s lives and finding out their stories. It is so interesting and so much fun.
- Adventure – As a person, I am all about adventure, trying new things and having new experiences. I get bored really easily and so I love having an adventure. Even if I am not travelling, I love to find an adventure, but travelling just gives you more opportunities to try something new and have an exciting adventure.
- Creating memories – Some of my fondest memories are from holidays and travelling. New experiences and cultures, alongside travelling with your favourite people create the best memories. There is just something so special about your holidays and the experiences and adventures you have that you always have a special place in your heart for those moments. Also, photographs makes for the best memories. I am such a sentimental person so this is so important to me.
- Witnessing breathtaking sites – Travelling allows you witness some of the most spectacular aspects of life and really allows you to appreciate the beauty of the world we live in. Travelling to different countries really allows you to connect with the planet, the environment and nature in a unique way. It’s all about standing on top of that mountain you’ve climbed and seeing the sunset or the rolling hills in the distance and admiring the view and appreciating the beautiful landscape.
- Historical landmarks – As a history student the preservation of these landmarks is so important and it is even more incredible that I get the chance to visit these amazing places. Sometimes it is so surreal and you cannot believe some of the palaces you visit. There is always something meaningful about the place and its history there makes you want to learn and understand the story. You learn so much history by travelling and I think that is such an important aspect and one of my favourite.
- Happiness – Travelling is when I am at my happiest. I believe it is truly one of the most magical times in one’s life. I love travelling and it really is just full of happiness. There really isn’t a feeling like it.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and thank you so much for reading. I absolutely love travelling and I am so thankful that I get to travel as much as I do and get to experience all the amazing things I do. I certainly plan on doing more travelling next year and I cannot wait to see what the future holds and what countries I will travel to. Leave me a comment letting me know what you favourite thing about travelling is or what country you want to visit next. Until next time. Much love,