I hope you have all had a fantastic week and are looking forward to the weekend. I know I certainly am! Uni has been just being so busy this week with assignments due in and a tonne of reading to do, but nevertheless it has been fun. I am so just so tired and ready for a break from writing assignments all day every day. Anyway, here are my 12 things in my weekly update.
- This week has been reading week and, so I have pretty much spent my entire week writing essays and reading books and articles for my presentations. It has seemed to be such a long week of me just staring at my computer 24/7 so I am glad to have a bit of break.
- The fire alarm in the block where I am currently staying keeps going off and it is so annoying. We are always out there for around 50 minutes and it just keeps disturbing my work routine and sleep pattern haha.
- Since I have been back this year at Uni, I really haven’t been on many night’s out at all. Last year I was going out every week but this year I honestly don’t have the energy and want to focus on my blog and work more. However, I did go out with my friends for Halloween and it was absolutely fab! I had a lovely time and we honestly laughed so much. It was definitely just what I needed.
- My favourite staple lipstick at the moment is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss in the shade 10. It is such a beautiful red shade and I absolutely love it so much. It is perfect for the season at the moment and the quality of them are amazing. I will link my October favourites post here, because this goes into a lot more detail.
- My boyfriend and I spent a night just relaxing and chatting whilst looking through old photographs and playing Mr and Mrs and that was so fun. It is so nice to just have a laugh and spend quality time with people. Looking through all our memories was so nice too.
- Last week I mentioned that I couldn’t decide whether or not to spontaneously book a trip to Berlin. Well this week I just booked it and I am so glad that I have. I actually cannot wait to go! I have wanted to go to Berlin for ages now, so I am so glad I finally get the chance. It should be so much fun!
- I don’t know if I have mentioned this or not before but every Thursday, my boyfriend and I take it in turns to cook dinner for each other. It is such a small and simple tradition, but I love it. Every single week if it is much fun to make dinner together and I always look forward to it and we always have so much fun.
- I also cannot wait to go and try out all of Costa new festive drinks. I always love this time of year for it and I think it will be so fun. I might do a blog post on ‘Testing Costa’s Festive drinks’ so let me know if you would like to see that post because I would love to do it.
- It is now officially less than a month until I go and see Scouting for Girls and I couldn’t be happier. I am so excited for this event and I booked it so long ago now!
- December is fast approaching which means I really need to start writing my Blogmas posts and getting ahead of schedule. Let me know if you have any specific ideas that you would like to see. I think I have 21 ideas, so I need another 3 at the moment.
- The weather has certainly got a lot colder now and so it’s all really nice in the evening to snuggle up with a hot chocolate and watch a programme. I have been doing this almost every day and it has really helped relax me so much.
- I still haven’t managed to get back into a proper gym routine this week but next week, now I have gotten a few assignments out of the way, I am going to make sure I try and get back into a routine because it really is so much fun.
Thank you so much for reading and I hope that you have enjoyed reading my fourth weekly update. I really enjoy writing these and it will be so nice to eventually look back on them and remember what I did each week. Leave me a comment letting me know what your favourite part of your week was, and I will see you all very soon! Much love,
Find me on my other social media: