Happy November! I cannot believe that we are in November already. This year has honestly seemed to have gone by so quick and it just doesn’t feel like we should be approaching the end of the year as quickly as we are. I hope you all had a fantastic month in October; I know I did for sure. Since we have reached the end of another month, I thought I would do monthly favourites from October, just sharing with you some things that I have been absolutely loving and completely obsessed with. I am pretty sure I haven’t done one of these style posts in forever. It seems like so long ago since I last did one of these posts, but they are one of my favourite to do, so I hope you enjoy.
- St. Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted – If you know me at all, you will know that I love having a tan. It sounds so stupid, but I feel a lot more confident with a tan and now that we are in colder months of the year it isn’t easy to get a natural tan. Therefore, I have been obsessed with fake tan. I am not good with instant tans, so I much prefer a tinted moisturiser to gradually build up over a few days. I love this tan so much. This tan applies so smoothly and evenly across the skin and because it is a moisturiser it leaves your skin feeling really soft. I love this tan as well because I have never had any issues with it transferring onto my bed sheets or clothes.
- The Collection Contour Kit – I have been using this contour kit on a daily basis. This duo palette comes with a nice cool-toned contour shade and then a beautiful white/pink highlighter shade. For my everyday makeup I don’t like using my Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Series Contour kit because as we know it is quite expensive. I am so glad to have repurchased this collection palette duo because it is so good for the price. The shade is a beautiful colour and blends out really nicely giving a lovely effect of a shadow on your face which is just what you want in a contour shade.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Lipstick in the shade 10 – I am a big fan of the Rimmel Lasting Finish lipsticks because they are so comparable to high-end ones. The quality of the product is amazing. They are so long lasting, and the application of the product is so easy. They are really smooth to apply and aren’t drying on the lips at all. Since it is Autumn I have been wearing a lot of reds, purples and burgundy shades on my lips because they are just so appropriate for the season but shade number 10 has been my favourite. I wear it all the time and just love the look it gives.
- Estee lauder nail varnish in the shade Fallen Angel – I have had this nail varnish for a while now and I always reach for it at this time of the year because it is so appropriate for the seasons. It’s a lovely deep red shade with a purple tone to it which just looks absolutely beautiful on. It is so easy to apply, and it lasts so long which is great because I absolutely HATE it when my nail varnish chips!
- The Gym – If you follow me on Twitter you will know that I started the gym around 6 weeks ago now and it honestly has saved me so much. I didn’t think I was going to enjoy going because I am not the most confident person, but I enjoy it so much and really helps me to focus and relieve stress. I always feel so much better about myself and my body once I have worked out and I am so glad I am stepped out of my comfort zone and started going to the gym. It is also nice because you can see visible progress and that really helps motivate yourself and improves your confidence.
- Soap and Glory – The Righteous Butter moisturiser – OMG!! I am obsessed with the product. This might have been in one of my previous favourites posts, so apologies if it has been but I just love this product so much and I haven’t found a better moisturiser. My skin is relatively dry anyway and I do struggle with dry skin especially now we are in the older months. During the colder months I need to try and look after my skin as much as possible and moisturise daily. The moisturiser is insane and leaves my skin so silky, smooth and soft and just looks incredible. It gives your skin an amazing glow and all the necessary hydration. It smells absolutely amazing too! I can’t even describe how good it smells. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I seriously cannot recommend this product enough.
- Black, distressed denim skirt – This has been featured on my blog so many times, so I won’t go on about it too much, but it is my favourite skirt. It’s from Missguided and is just simple black, distressed denim mini skirt. It is so easy to wear and looks so cute in the winter with a roll neck jumper and some tights and boots. It’s still a staple in my wardrobe and will be for the foreseeable future.
- Mad Men – Upon recommendation from my Boyfriend I have been watching this series on Netflix now for the past month now and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I was so convinced that I wouldn’t enjoy it, but I really have enjoyed watching the programme. I have actually just finished the series now, so I need something new to watch on Netflix, so if you have any suggestions then just leave me a comment telling me what I should watch next. I don’t want to give any spoilers away, but it is set in 1960s America with a focus on advertising agency and the people’s lives who work there. It really is a great T.V show which explores a myriad of important themes and events, so I would definitely give it a watch. It did take me a few episodes to get into it but once I did I was watching episode after episode.
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have enjoyed this post. I would love to know what you have loved over October or hear all of your recommendations. Until next time. Much love,
Follow me on my other social media here: