I hope you have all had a lovely week and are looking forward to the weekend. I know it is so soon and I cannot wait. I don’t why I get so excited for the weekends because all I do is work both days but I guess it is still a break from studying at uni. I am honestly so tired now and I cannot wait for reading week so I can catch up on all my sleep and get all my essays done as well. I just feel like I am constantly on the go and that I never get a minute to myself so I am really excited for reading week. Even though I am going to be writing assignments all week, it will be nice to not have to go into uni and it will be so nice to get a little extra time in bed in the morning. Anyway, I feel like I have just completely rambled on about how tired I am so now I am actually going to get into the post and just share with you 12 random things from my week!
- I have really enjoyed shooting some photos this week for my blog and I am so happy that I have got back on a schedule. It has made things so much easier and I am so much happier now that I am back blogging on my regular schedule. Do you enjoy having my posts uploaded on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday? Leave me a comment and let me know what you think to my upload schedule!
- I am so excited to see all the Christmas things coming out in the shops now. Slowly but surely all the shops are starting to decorate for Christmas and have their seasonal section out and that just makes me so happy. I honestly love Christmas so much. It is my absolute favourite season.
- The weather has started to get quite cold now in the UK so I can start to wear all my cute and comfy jumpers. Surprisingly the weather has been quite warm since moving back to uni – warmer than we usual have it. So, I am excited to be able to wear my scarves and jumpers!
- I didn’t manage to get to the gym last week but I was either so busy or I was just really ill and honestly, I think it has made me feel even worse. I have missed it so much and I cannot wait to get back to the gym and to work out. I feel like I am well overdue a run on the treadmill.
- I went on a history bar crawl this week with some of my girlfriends from uni and I had such a great time. It was so nice to spend time with everyone and we ended up having a great time and so many laughs. So glad I went!
- On a Sunday, my boyfriend and I, have started going to a pub quiz and I am really enjoying this little tradition. It is nice to just get out after I have been away working all weekend. I have really enjoyed just having a nice chat whilst having some fun and doing a quiz. If you know me at all, you will know I love a quiz. I could spend hours doing quizzes!
- This week was my Grandma’s second birthday since she has passed away and it still is so sad when the day comes around. I hope she is doing great up there and I miss and love her always.
- Uni is in full swing now and first set of deadlines are fast approaching for my essays so I really need to keep on top of all my work and reading. Last year the deadlines were midnight but this year they are 12 noon so I am going to have to remember that for when I am submitting my assignments.
- This is probably no surprise to any of you but I have been obsessed with wearing my Adidas superstars every day to uni. They are just so comfortable and easy to style with anything. Completely obsessed with the look they give.
- I think Autumn is such a pretty season and I love that all the trees are changing colours. In fact, my friend and I, on our way to uni the other day, went leaf picking. We really wanted to get some pretty coloured leaves but honestly there were so many to pick from.
- Currently I am really enjoying cooking this week. Last year at uni, cooking got really monotonous and I really didn’t enjoy it. This year I have really made a real attempt to go out of my comfort zone and cook some meals which I have never tried before. I am pretty sure that by this point last year I had cut my finger with a knife. (That is a funny story which I am sure I will tell you one day because I don’t even know why I thought what I was doing but anyway haha… leave a comment if you want to hear the story). This year though, I haven’t cut my finger although I did severely burn my finger on the oven the other day, so I guess I am still equally as clumsy as ever haha.
- Lastly, I am so close to finishing Mad Men on Netflix. I only have a few episodes left to go so if you have any suggestions of what I should watch then please leave me a comment because I have no idea what to watch next. Also, if you would like a post where I review Mad Men then let me know as well because I would love to write that post.
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have enjoyed reading about my mini weekly life update. I love just chatting about 12 random things which have happened in a week. I feel like this is going to definitely become a series which I think will be so fun to look back on in months to come or even a year’s time. I feel like life is just moving so quickly at the moment and it is so hard to capture it all and take note of everything. As much as we all try to remember everything and photograph the happy times we sometimes forget to document the more difficult times, when really, they are some of the most significant and they are the moments which challenge us the most and ensure we grow into a better person. Every week we are faced with new adversities and challenges but that is the fun of life and it is so nice at the end of the week to write about my week and laugh at the funny times, smile at the happy times and it is so encouraging to write about the challenges knowing I have overcome them and moved forward. Life really is a climb, but with the right attitude and energy, the view is spectacular. Make the most of your next minute, hour, day, week and don’t have any regrets. I will see you really soon. Much love,
Follow me on my other social media: