Today I am going to be sharing with you my top 5 highlights of my summer this year! These were so incredibly hard to pick because I have had the most fantastic summer and I know that I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to experience I have. From finishing uni to this weekend when I actually move back and start my second year at uni, I have had almost a 4 month summer! Crazy – I know! My summer has been non-stop and I have always been busy either working or, if not, making the most of everyday or travelling! I hope you enjoy looking through some of my summer highlights!
- Holiday to Portugal – First on my summer highlights list is my holiday to Portugal which I took way back at beginning of June now! It seems so long ago, it is ridiculous! My boyfriend and I spent a week at the Algarve and we had a fantastic time exploring a new culture and country. It was so nice to have a week away with my boyfriend and go on so many great excursions and create so many great memories together!
- Holiday to Vienna – The next thing on my list is my holiday to Vienna which I took at the very beginning of July with my best friend who I actually met at uni! I enjoyed every single moment of the trip (well except for getting food poisoning) and my friend and I had the best time exploring such a beautiful city. This was actually my first trip without my family or my boyfriend and honestly I had an amazing time and I couldn’t have asked to go with anyone better!
- Day Trip to Dublin – More recently, actually a week ago today, my boyfriend and I took a day trip to Dublin. This was such a fun and spontaneous trip and allowed us to explore yet another place together and have many more amazing experiences and memories together. I am so glad we just randomly decided to do this and it was definitely was one of my favourite moments from this summer!
- Catching up with friends – This has been one of the best things since I have been back from uni! I have enjoyed catching up with all my friends from schools and seeing them,going to parties with them and having a good old laugh like we always use to! It has been so nice to hear about their time at uni and everything they have been up to this summer and I have had a lovely time spending time with them! I have also had a lovely time going down to Surrey to catch up with my best friend from uni and I also had a great day going to London to meet up with a group of my uni friends. Honestly, it has been so nice to see everyone and just catch up with them all!!
- Enjoying the countryside – Another thing I have really enjoyed this summer is just spending time going on lovely walks in the countryside. It was so nice and peaceful and a nice way to relax and de-stress because as I say this summer has been rather full-on! I love the Outdoors and I love going on hikes and just spending quality time with people as well as enjoying the weather. I always love to get out and about whenever I can!
Thank you so much for reading and I really hope you have enjoyed looking through some of my summer highlights. These aren’t in any particular order because I have honestly love all of these different things so much and had so much fun this summer! I am so thankful and lucky to have all these amazing people in my life and honestly I have had the loveliest summer and I am definitely never going to forget some of these moments! If you have missed reading of these posts then I will link them down below so you can have a look at my trips and summer in more detail if you want! I will see you all very soon. Much love,
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to keep up with me daily: