Welcome back. Today I am going to share with you my top 5 favourite drugstore products at the moment. I have been using these products daily and I just get on with them so much and really enjoy using the products and I do love them all very much. I would recommend all 5 of these for purchase and of course they are all so inexpensive as well which is always a bonus! Before I get on into the post I would just like to say a huge thank you for all your love and support on the post where I shared my bullying story. I cannot thank you all enough. I was so scared to upload that but you have all been so super lovely and supportive and I am so grateful. If you haven’t read that and you want to, you can here. Secondly I have just hit over a 100 followers on my twitter so that is great and I almost at 400 on my instagram. If you could give me a follow on both of those again that would be great and I would really appreciate it. I am on both those every single day and I love speaking to you all and making new friends, so I will leave the link to those at the bottom. Thank you for all your support. I do really appreciate it!!
- Mega Volume Miss Hippie mascara – If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know I am a huge fan of L’Oréal Mascaras. I think they are incredible. They are such good quality but definitely are at a more affordable price compared to the high-end ones. I really enjoy using these on a daily basis and get alone with them so well. At the moment, the Mega Volume Miss Hippie mascara is my favourite. OMG! It’s insane. I actually only purchased this last week ready for my formal dinner and I was so impressed. It provides an insane amount of volume without clumping. Your lashes definitely look so long, really volumized and are spread out so evenly. I really cannot fault this mascara and it is only £7.99!
- The Collection Lasting perfection concealer – Again this is an old favourite of mine. I have loved this concealer for a while and still love using it now. I will use s shade to match my face for any blemishes and then a lighter shade to hide my dark circles and highlight under my eyes. This concealer lasts and wears so well. It doesn’t crease under the eyes and provides a really good high coverage. I would definitely recommend trying these out. I believe they are £4.19 so really affordable.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder – Another classic which I am sure you have heard people rave about. It is such a good powder. It really does set your makeup and prevent you from going oily throughout the day. It is very comparable to high-end powders but a fraction of the price. I would say it is a definite for if you are a beginner with makeup.
- The Collection Velvet Kiss matte liquid lipstick – I have just been thoroughly enjoying this product for the past couple of months and been using it pretty much every single day. The colour I have (02 Caramel) is such an easy colour to wear and finishes any look off and they do last so long for the £2.99. You can’t go wrong. They are really drying even though they are matte and the application is super easy. Again, these are something that I would definitely recommend trying.
- Burts Bee Lip balm – This is a holy grail product for me. I love Burts Bees product. They are so good. I get on with them so well and I love how moisturising they are and they smell amazing too. Always a bonus! Seriously though, I love these lip balms. Between these and the EOS lip balms they are the only ones I wear because they are just so good. LOVE them!!
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have enjoyed this and found the recommendations somewhat useful. Let me know if you would like to see a high-end version of this or a drugstore makeup look, festival makeup look or my summer makeup. I have all these ideas planned but would love to know what you would all like to see! Please let me know in the comments. Also, if you have any good drugstore makeup recommendations then let me know because I am doing a Boots order so soon! I will see you all very soon. Much love,
P.S. I am sure most of my current favourites are not of a surprise to most of you haha!!