Welcome back everyone! How are you all doing? I am having a fantastic time here in Florida. The weather is beautiful and I am having so much fun and really enjoying my time in the sun. Another thing I always find fun is a Q&A post. I LOVE these. I always find them so intriguing and I love finding out other people’s opinions and answers.
- How long does it takes you to do your makeup? – It depends on what level of makeup I am doing and how much I am applying. Generally, everyday it takes me about 15 minutes. If I am going out somewhere and I want to take my time and a full face of makeup then 30-40 minutes.
- How would you describe yourself in three words? – Erm loyal, determined and trustworthy.
- How do you make your makeup last the whole day? – Pretty much every single day I do my makeup I will use a primer and then a setting spray as well. I find that both these options work well in helping your makeup last the whole day or last really well for an event.
- How old do you think you will be when you get married? – I don’t know really. I always thought I would be between 25-28 but I am certainly in no hurry. I want to get married when the time is right and when it feels right and besides I don’t know what the future holds for me. I just want to live my life and do everything I want and be happy and settled down when the time is right and I feel comfortable until then I am happy with life and enjoying and making the most of what every day had to offer.
- How old were you when you learnt to ride a bike? – I am not exactly sure how I old I was when I learnt but it was somewhere between the age of 3-5 years old.
- Do you prefer The Titanic or The Notebook? – Well I have never, ever seen The Titanic which thoroughly surprises everyone I tell so I will have to say the Notebook.
- Can you whistle? – No. I really cannot whistle.
- What television series are you currently watching? – Suits! I am actually obsessed with this programme and I have literally watched like 2 full seasons in 2 and a half days. I know that is so bad and I really need to slow down. It’s just soooooo good though. Definitely recommend checking it out.
- Favourite animal? – Penguins. I love penguins. They are so cute and adorable!
- Have you ever had braces? – No I never had braces.
- Have you ever broken a bone? – No thankfully! Although I have no clue how I haven’t because you can ask anyone, I am the clumsiest person ever!!! SERIOUSLY!!! I walk into everything and always have a bruise or cut on my leg. I actually don’t know how I manage it. I am just way too clumsy.
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have enjoyed finding out a little bit more about me and reading my answers. Let me know your answers to the questions in the comments down below because I love reading and finding out other people’s answers too. Much love as always,