March has come and gone so very quick. I cannot believe we are almost in April. Although of course I am glad it is almost April since that is my birthday month haha! Even so I feel like 2017 is going by so quick! Therefore, since we are towards the end of the month I thought I would share with you some of the things I have been loving and enjoying throughout the month of March.
- Michael Kors Watch – I also manage to forget o include this in my monthly favourites and I don’t know how. I love this watch. For me, it is definitely a staple. It’s rose gold and the just the perfect size. It’s really elegant and looks beautiful on. I wear this watch every single day and I really do just LOVE it! It goes so well with everything!
- Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette – I purchased this palette a while ago when brought my other Urban Decay Naked palettes but never seemed to use it. However, this month I have been reaching for it every single day. I now have a new favourite, very neutral everyday eyeshadow look that I am totally obsessed with! Of course the pigment of the eyeshadows are incredible and they are long wearing as usual and look great. Definitely recommend checking it out. The neutral shades are so lovely to work with.
- Aveeno moisturiser – As you will all know I didn’t purchase this that long ago and did on the recommendation of a friend. I am SO glad that I listened! I love this! I use it twice daily and have been using it all over my body and on my face too and that has worked find. The moisturiser is a really nice texture and doesn’t leave you feeling oily or sticky. It absorbs into the skin so nicely.
- Sleek Cream contour palette – Similarly to the moisturiser, I didn’t purchase this palette too long ago and did because I wanted a new drugstore contour palette for everyday use. I must say, I have been really impressed with this. The pigment of the shades are great. They blend our incredibly easy to give a really nice contoured look. The variation is great too depending on what look you are going for. Also, if you don’t really know how to contour if comes with a leaflet showing which shade you put where on your face. A great palette and really affordable.
- L’Oreal Miss Manga mascara – If you have been reading for a while, you will know that L’Oreal mascaras are my favourite drugstore mascaras and never fail to impress me. It’s probably no surprise that I am featuring two in my favourites this month. The first one is great for volumising, separating you lashes. I love this mascara! It isn’t clumpy at all and really defines my lashes and makes my eyes look really awake and open. I am obsessed with this mascara and I have already bought another one for when I run out.
- L’Oreal False Lash Superstar Fibre X 01 mascara– Another L’Oreal mascara, what a surprise!!! Haha! Anyway, I saw this and I just really wanted to give it a try. It looked really good. It does everything it says it will do. It definitely defines your lashes. It separates them evenly whilst adding volume and length. I really do enjoy using this mascara. My only slight issue is that it is a two step mascara and so the application is longer. Nevertheless, still a great product.
- Collection Velvet Kiss moisturising lip cream– I received this for free in a Boots order for spending so much and I wasn’t really sure what to expect. I LOVE the colour though. I got the shade Caramel. It is such a lovely matt Brown/nude. It applies super easy and does actually dry matte. It doesn’t dry your lips out though and make them appear all cracked. For £2.99, the lip cream does last quite well but does need reapplying after you have eaten etc. However, I have really enjoyed using this product and the colour is so nice.
- Chanel Lipgloss – Lastly but by certainly no means least is this Chanel lipgloss. If you know me at all, you know I love Chanel and I love the quality of their makeup. It’s so good. In my opinion I don’t think you can beat it! I love this lipgloss. It is such a beautiful, pale pink lipgloss. It adds such a nice and natural lip to your makeup. It is so easy to apply and wear. It is incredibly long lasting and if you can afford these products, I would recommend them! OBSESSED!! I had forgotten how much I loved this until the weather got nicer, so I fancied wearing a pink lip to create a natural, spring makeup look.
Thank you so much or reading and I really hope you have enjoyed. Let me know you thoughts and opinions on any of the products that I have mentioned and also what you have have been loving throughout March. Until next time! Much love everyone,