How is everyone doing? Today I have been nominated for the ‘Mystery Blogger Award by the lovely Anna who has a fantastic blog ‘hey, it’s that girl Anna’. Thank you so much for the the nomination, I really appreciate and I am super grateful that you thought of me and blog for this award. THANK YOU!! If you don’t already, or haven’t already then be sure to check out her blog because I think you will really enjoy reading! Her content is great so be sure to check her out and let’s get into the award!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate people to recieve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees and 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me:
- I don’t like cats.
- I passed my driving test first time.
- I love tennis.
5 questions from my nominee:
- If you could be any animal, what would you be? – A penguin! How can you not like penguins? They are so adorable. I absolutely penguins. They’re so cute and they mate for life, which I think is so lovely!
- Are you more of a mom’s girl or dad’s girl? – I would say I have been both at one point or another over the years but I would say generally when I was younger I was a ‘daddy’s girl’.
- What beauty product would you be?- I’m not really sure to be honest. Mascara I guess, just because it’s my favourite makeup product. I don’t know.
- Do you prefer the beach or mountains? – I love the mountains because they have such incredible views from the top and are really picturesque but I love the warmth and the atmosphere of the beaches and they have incredible views too. I would probably say the beach.
- What did you want to be as a kid? – ‘What did I not want to be would be?’ Now, that would be a lot simpler question haha! Well first I wanted to be Pathologist, then I wanted to be an Obstetrician. After that I wanted to a Pilot, then it was a Lawyer and after that it was an Accountant or a Bank Manager .Then I wanted to be a doctor but after that and still to this day I just want to have my own business.
Link to my favourite post:
This was incredibly hard for me to pick one because I love all the content that I create, write and upload otherwise I wouldn’t upload it, but I think my Favourite post would be ‘Beautiful’. It was an incredibly hard post for me to write and publish, but at the same time I have found it so empowering and it really was closure and a step forward for me. It really was the end of chapter in my life and an new beginning. It allowed me to fully express myself, a struggle that we all know far too well and it allowed me to tell my story and for people to know that they wasn’t alone and things really do get better.
5 questions for my nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What’s one place you want to visit and why?
- What’s your favourite feature about yourself?
- What’s the funniest memory you have?
- If you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have enjoyed! Thank you again to Anna for the nomination I really appreciate it! I will see you all very soon, much love as always,