How are you all doing? I hope you have had a fantastic week! Today I am back with another Q&A post answering some beauty related questions! I really like writing these posts. I just find them so fun and I am a really curious person anyway, so I love finding out other people’s answers to the questions. I really hope you enjoy and would love to hear your thoughts/answers to the questions too!
- What foundation are you currently using? – I am currently wearing the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Bare Perfection in the shade Buff 26. I have only just recently brought this, about two/ three weeks ago but I have so far really enjoyed using it. It goes onto the skin really nicely and evenly and gives a good amount of coverage too. I am impressed so far!
- What concealer are you currently using? – At the moment I am using Rimmel’s Wake Me Up concealer in the shade 040 soft beige and also the W7 cover stick with tea tree oil in the shade light/medium for highlighting and under my eye circles.
- What has been your go to lip product this winter? – I actually have two for this. I have been using a lot of lip liners recently because I have been loving them at the moment but lipstick wise my ever so favourite Elizabeth Arden in the shade Bronzeberry and also the other one I have been reaching for has been a Rimmel one in the shade 077 Asia. I love them both and they are such lovely winter colours. Let me know if you want to some of my winter makeup looks with these lipsticks!
- What makeup tools do you use to apply your makeup? – I mostly just use my Zoeva brushes (I have the black and rose gold ones which I would definitely recommend) and then I also use my Real Techniques beauty blender for my concealer. I personally just prefer the combination.
- Do you use a pencil or liquid eyeliner? – I own both of them, however, I really use pencil eyeliner. I will only tend to use it for tight lining when doing a smokey eye. I tend to use liquid eyeliner on a daily basis. I just get on with it well.
- If you could only leave the house with one product on what would that be? – For me that’s easy. Mascara! I am fortunate really that my skin is good and so I don’t need hardly any coverage. If you know, you know anyway that eye makeup is my favourite. When I put mascara on it makes such a huge difference. It completely transforms things and my makeup is never complete without mascara. It just makes a huge difference for me.
- What cosmetics brands are you yet to try which you want to? – AH!! There are so many! Just to name a few would be Charlotte Tilbury, Tom Ford and Tarte. Their products just look so pretty and I really want to try some of them! There are so many brands that I really want to try out though.
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed my answers and please let me know if you have any makeup looks you would like me to create, any questions you have or any reviews on products, or if you would like me to test out some products that you are interested in buying and I will do and let you know! Leave any post suggestions in comment beauty related or not! Thank you all so much for your support. Much love,