Welcome back! How are you all doing? I hope you all are having a great day/evening! Today since it is the festive season and Christmas is just around the corner, I thought I would do a mini festive Q&A.
- What are your Christmas traditions? – Decorating the Christmas tree together, watching Christmas films and on Christmas day we would all have breakfast together (normally a bacon sandwich but for me a sausage sandwich); open presents together and then have Christmas dinner in the late afternoon to all cosy up in the evening to watch a film.
- What is your favourite Christmas film? – There are so many good Christmas films: Santa Claus, Polar Express and Elf (just to name a few) but my favourite is Christmas with the Kranks. It’s everything you could want in a Christmas film. Heart-warming, funny and of course with a lovely moral to the story of the film. I thoroughly enjoy watching and if you haven’t seen it yet, I definitely recommend you should watch it this year!
- What is your favourite Christmas song? – Without a doubt my favorite Christmas song is Driving Home for Christmas. I love thing song. It is such a classic and just gets you in the Christmas spirit especially when you are driving in the festive season – just can’t help but sing along.
- What is your favourite part of Christmas dinner? – This is hard for me because I love Christmas dinner. Apart from the Turkey, my favourite parts of Christmas dinner are yorkshire puddings, mash potato and gravy, which if you know me should not come as a surprise to you at all. I love all three and could eat them every single day so they are definitely my favourite part of my dinner but I do love Christmas dinner in general.
- Do you like giving or receiving presents more? – Giving presents. There’s nothing nicer than watching someone’s facial expression and them showing their appreciation as they are opening the presents that you have given them. It such a warm feeling which makes me smile and it’s just so nice seeing someone else happy.
- What’s your favourite thing about Christmas? – Being surrounded by your loved ones and family. It’s so nice being sat around the fireplace all together and laughing, having jokes, all happy. It’s just cosy and warm. I just being surrounded by the people who I make happy and who make me the most happy and bring such positivity into my life.
- How do you decorate for Christmas? – In every which way possible. Wreaths, fairy lights, trees etc. I love decorating for Christmas and putting up the lights and decorating the tree. I literally decorate the house, with my family, as much as possible and be as festive as possible. Decorating the tree is definitely a family event and every bauble we put on the tree has a special meaning to us all and so it’s lovely to create and decorate something so meaningful.
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have enjoyed reading my answers. Please feel free to comment your own answers or even do a blog post which I would love to check out. Thank you everyone and I will see you all very shortly!