It seems for the longest time since I posted so let me know how you are all getting on! I hope you are having a great day and a fantastic week! Today I back, finally, with another blog post which will be the Liebster Award. I got nominated for this a while back by the lovely blog girlwiththepinkphone and I am so very thankful for the nomination. I am very appreciative that you selected me to win this award and I am also very sorry it has taken me this long to get around to answering. I have been super busy nut nevertheless I am very thankful and will be participating at last tonight! Also if you haven’t already be sure to check out her blog. It’s amazing with great content and I am sure you enjoy reading and without any further waiting lets get on into it!
11 facts about me:
- I go to the University of Leicester
- I am studying History for my degree
- I got a Blue Peter badge when I was 8 years old
- I have a part time job as a sales assistant
- I love going on adventures and exploring different places or trying new things
- I love all kinds of watersports and aim to try as many as possible
- As a child I was never interested in ‘girly’ things and always prefered to play with my brother’s toys. In fact I was quite the ‘tomboy’ growing up.
- I didn’t start wearing makeup properly until about 8 months to a year ago. Up until that point I wore a little bit of mascara and that was it.
- I love designing and being creative and creating my own things or DIYing or baking. Anything like arts and crafts I enjoy.
- As a child I used to be terrified of rollercoasters but always insisted I should go on them only to want to exit the queue every 2 minutes and irritate my Dad in the process who then used to make me stick it out and get on the ride. Now though, I love them. Strange!
- I am obsessed with travelling and cannot wait to visit so many different places. I already have a travel bucket list started!
Questions to be answered:
- What is the idea of happiness for you? – For me, happiness is being content with yourself. I feel like if you are happy, comfortable and confident with who you are then you can be happy. So many of us are far too self critical, me included in this – I am so guilty of this and definitely my worse critic ever, but I believe when you believe in who you are, what you look like, your morals and express your individuality then that’s when you can flourish and be happy. Happiness is a place where your content and comfortable with who you but also with what you are doing and achieving.
- What would you do if you meet your favourite fictional character? – Probably just interview them and and try and find out as much information as possible and get all my questions answered haha. Just go for a coffee or some lunch and a chat. Nothing too fancy or special.
- Have you ever smiled like a stupid? If yes then why? – I don’t think so. Not too sure what this means actually…
- Who is your favourite celebrity whom you wanna date? – This is difficult because lets be honest we all have more than one celebrity crush. I really don’t know who I would pick to date. I shall have to think about that one and let you guys know!
- How would you react if you come across your doppelganger? – I would probably just be really confused and stare but then think it was really awesome at the same time haha!
- What is your favourite television series? – Erm this is difficult. When Game Of Thrones is on I love that so much and watching and hate having to wait a year for the next developments in the plots and the new series but equally I am Friends obsessed and whenever I am down or feeling a little sad it always cheers me up. Such a lovely light-hearted programme to make you laugh and smile.
- Who is your all time favourite villian? –
- One bad habit you wanna get rid of? – I don’t know. I guess the fact that I am really self critical and never believe in myself in a bad habit that I struggle to get out of. I always try to be more positive but that’s just the way I am and we all have our flaws and these are just some of mine.
- When was the last time you laughed hard? – Yesterday actually. So I have just moved away to university and met the loveliest of people and I promise the university series is coming really soon, just been busy settling in and then for the past week I have been really ill, but anyway I was with one of my new flat mates called Rianne and we just clicked when we met and we get on so well and we always just say the funniest things which gets the other person in stitches and so we were just having a conversation and then burst out laughing. We also pretended to be ET and talk to people who passed by the kitchen window.. weird I know.. don’t judge haha!!
- What is the best part of your day? – Erm as much as I hate waking up because usually I am very tired from the lack of sleep I like this part of the day because it reminds me that it’s a new day to start over and achieve different things. Equally I love getting into bed at the end of a productive day and thinking about all the things I have achieved during the day.
- Have you ever experienced life changing incident? – Not that I can think of. If I think of one I will definitely let you know.
- Fabulous Talk
- Achieve Wellness
- Catia gomes
My questions to you are as follows:
- What’s your favourite book and why?
- Favourite hobby?
- What’s your biggest motivation?
- Dream job?
- What do you do when you feel sad?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What thing do you love the most about yourself?
- Best achievement?
- What’s your favourite film and why?
- If you were to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
- Most memorable moment in your life yet?
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Say 11 facts about you.
- Answer their 11 questions left for you.
- Nominate 11 people
- Leave them 11 questions to answer
- Include the rules and the Liebster Award logo
Again thank you so much for the nomination I thoroughly appreciate it. I promise I am getting around to the university series I have just been super busy and really ill as I have previously mentioned! If you want to catch up with my daily then follow me on all my social media, particularly my Instagram (@thiz_is_lizzie_xx) and also add me on snapchat too (lizziegraceex). Thank you all so very much for reading and I will see you all soon! Love you all! Bye guys!