Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a little skincare Q&A, so I hope you enjoy reading about what I use and do on a daily basis to take care of my skin and any products that I would recommend using. If you have any more questions still about skincare or my skincare routine then feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you! Into the questions…
- How many times do you wash your face daily? – I believe I wash my face twice. Once in the morning when I wake up and then also again in the evening when I go in the shower (yes I am a night shower person).
- What skin type do you have? (dry, oily or combination) – My skin is pretty normal to be perfectly honest. In the winter months it can get more dry than usual but for the most part I would say I have normal skin.
- What is your current facial wash? – I am currently using the Nivea daily essentials gentle cream wash and I LOVE it. It’s great! Really soft and gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling really smooth and cleansed. Would definitely recommend. Also, a little side note, another face wash I highly recommend is the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Gentle Exfoliating wash. I love this product to and would recommend trying this out also. Both work really well and I switch between them all the time.
- Do you exfoliate? – Yes, I do. Probably not as much as I should do but I do exfoliate from time to time. I know it is important and my skin always feels so much better after I have exfoliated and removed all the dead skin cells, it’s just not one of my favourite parts of my skincare routine!
- What brand do you use? – For my body I use Soap and Glory because they do the most incredible exfoliators which smelly incredible and leave your skin feeling amazing and for my face I just use my trusty Neutrogena which I have just mentioned.
- What moisturiser do you use? – I use the Simple Kind to Skin hydrating moisturiser and I just get along with it really well. I think it does help that I use the Simple cleanser and toner to go with the moisturises but either way I do the moisturiser and it leaves me skin hydrated and smooth so no complaints. Really great budget friendly moisturiser too. In fact all the products I have mentioned are great alternatives to the higher end skin products out on the market.
- Do you have freckles? – Yes, I do. I have a few and I quite like them.
- Do you use eye cream? – No. I am only young and I know it’s perhaps never too early to use eye cream and help prevent ageing or dark circles etc. but I don’t feel the need too and using a little bit of highlighting concealer under my eyes removes any dark circles.
- Do you or did you have acne prone skin? – Not particularly. My skin is really quite good to be honest. Of course I get spots occasionally, most frequently on my forehead or my chin but I am lucky I don’t suffer from acne prone skin and thankful.
That’s everything for this mini skincare Q&A. Please feel free to let me know if you have nay other questions that you would like to answer and I will try my best to answer them for you. I hope you have enjoyed and thank you so very much for reading and I will see you shortly!