How are you all doing? Today I have been nominated for my second Liebster Award and I am so very thankful for this! A massive thank you to Sandza for this nomination! If you haven’t already or don’t follow her blog then please be sure to check her out just here. The content she writes is really interesting and unique so be sure to check her out!
The rules of the nomination:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator
- Nominate 11 blogs (try to nominate small blogs with fewer followers!) and ask them 11 questions also! (notify them that you have nominated them!)
11 facts about me:
- I start University in September studying History.
- I have my own clothing line.
- I love Magic Stars.
- I love being outdoors.
- Water activities are my favourite. I love sailing, canoeing, kayaking etc.
- I love travelling and want to travel as much as possible when I am older.
- I passed my driving test first time.
- I have been to Florida 14 times!
- I love to bake and cook.
- Autumn is my favourite season.
- I get really grumpy when I am either cold, hungry or tired and trust me I am a nightmare if I am all three at once!
The questions to answer:
- Where are you from? – I am from England and have lived here my whole life.
- Do you have any hobbies? – Reading, chess, sports and of course makeup, photography , video making etc.
- Favorite skin care products? – Favourite brands are Simple, Nivea and Estee Lauder. My favourite product would be the the gentle eye remover by Estee Lauder.
- Are there some ingredients that you usually avoid in skin care products and makeup? – Not really because I don’t know enough about this, so I guess I need to read up on this to know what ingredients are good. Alternatively an ingredient I do look for is Aloe Vera.
- How often do you wear makeup? – pretty much everyday really but how much depends on what I am doing. If I’m not doing anything at all I won’t wear anything, if I am just running errands or going to work then I will just do my minimal makeup look (let me know if you would like to see a blog post on that) and if I am doing something like going out with friends, filming, editing then I will do my makeup properly.
- If you would have to choose only one makeup product to wear, what would it be? – Mascara. It makes the biggest difference for me and really opens my eyes up.
- Who (or what) inspires you? – There are so many people and things that inspires me to do well, but I think challenge is the thing that drives me the most. When people tell me I can’t do something then that makes me really determined to prove them wrong. Also seeing improvement and how far I have come towards my goals really inspires me to keep moving forward.
- Do you do some sports? If yes, what? – I used to be actively involved in sports playing: football, netball, basketball, rounders and rowing. However, my participation has kind of stopped in the majority of these sports because I struggle to find teams to play for and the time to train but I definitely still play as a hobby.
- Do you remember what was the first makeup product you’ve ever used? – Other than lip blam the first makeup product I used was clear mascara.
- What inspired you to start your blog? – I love writing and being able to freely express myself and this was a perfect way for me to this and it is something I really enjoy doing!
- Favorite drugstore brand- L’Oreal
- Life with Lil
- Lash-Eyed Beauty
- Katie Kuo
- Abigail Singh
11 questions are:
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could spend the day with any person (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
- What do you do when you are sad?
- What does happiness mean to you?
- What’s your favourite book and why?
- If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
- What are three goals you hope to achieve?
- What are your hobbies?
- Biggest achievement?
- Biggest fear?
- Biggest motivation?