Welcome back to my blog. Today my blog post is going to be about the Liebster award because I was nominated by Ashley Doung (Wanderlust Ash). So I would like to start this post by thanking her for the nomination, I really appreciate it and I am very thankful! If you don’t follow her blog or haven’t read any of her content and posts then you definitely should because she writes amazing posts with great content.
11 Facts about me:
- I have 6 siblings – 4 brothers and 2 sisters
- I can play the clarinet
- I am 5ft 5.5 – so pretty average height!
- I own a Blue Peter badge
- I have two big phobias – snakes and being burnt alive
- When people first meet me I am very shy and introverted but once you get to know me I am the complete opposite
- I am a private person. I find it really hard to open up to people!
- I don’t like public speaking. I use to get so nervous I would cry but now I am no where that bad thank god!!
- When I was younger I use to want to be a pathologist, obstetrician, pilot, doctor and lawyer. Safe to say I wanted to try everything!
- I am a very independent and stubborn person haha.
- My favourite colour is purple.
- If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be? – With my boyfriend in Italy enjoying the warm weather and the sun as well as exploring. I have always wanted to go to Italy for as long as I can remember and cannot wait to go someday in the future.
- What is something you would tell your 13 year old self? – I thought about this and it would probably be to not stress and worry too much. Like don’t care about what people are going to say because no matter what you do, whether it’s cutting your hair or get a piercing etc, people are always going to have an opinion. If what you’re doing it making you happy then don’t worry about the others because at the end of the day you need to what’s best for you and what makes you happy. Sometimes you do have to be a little selfish in life and look after yourself first before others. Similarly to that is to just not stress the little things. It’s really not the end of the world, despite the fact that us teenagers like to make everything seem like it is the end of the world! You will get spots and have a breakout, you will get a bad grade, you will have crushes and heartbreaks, you will think life is so unfair and you can’t do whatever you want but it doesn’t last forever and they’re tiny things so just don’t stress the little things and be happy with who you are and what you have got. Just appreciate the little things in life because they may not always be there.
- What is your dream job? Career? – This is so easy! Entrepreneur and have my own business!!
- Who is your favourite fictional character? – Probably Harry Potter…
- Why did you start blogging? Your motivation? – I’d wanted to blog for ages and tried a while ago but life was very hectic then ( I mean it still is now but to a lesser extent) and so it didn’t really get far. So when I finished my A-Levels I knew that this was the perfect time to start and be able to write content and material with the time to focus on it. I love writing and been able to express my opinions, thoughts and feelings and I am definitely more of the shy type of person so public speaking never was really for me (I still have to do and have definitely got more confident with it) so I thought what better way to start than by writing a blog and that’s how I am where I am now with my blog.
- Are you a coffee person or tea? – Tea! I don’t really drink coffee although I drink it more than I use to but tea!
- Your favourite music? – I don’t have a specific genre… I listen to all sorts of music.
- Who is your role model? – When my grandma was alive I would always look up to her for advice and inspiration.
- Your favourite childhood memory? – I’m really not sure. Got quite a few to chose from. They all involve my siblings and been on vacation in Florida. I really wouldn’t know what to pick. I will leave one in the comments if I ever decide haha.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? – Hopefully with a History degree, my own little place (flat/house). Hopefully will have done a tonne of travelling and experiencing new places and maybe be thinking about/gotten engaged.
- What is your favourite season? – Autumn. I love it so much honestly! I love the colours and leaves falling, how cosy it is and been snuggled under a blanket with some fluffy socks on, with a hot drink watching a film.
Again, thank you so much Ashley!
- An Ordinary gal
Biggest inspiration?/Why did you start a blog?/ Favourite book?/ Advice to younger self?/ Where is your happy place?/ What’s your biggest strength?/ What’s your favourite thing about you?/ Who is your role model?/ What’s your favourite holiday?/ Place you want to travel?/ Favourite holiday so far?
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 11 other blogs with under 200 followers and ask them 11 questions (let them know you nominated them)
Thank you so much for reading all for reading and I thank you all for supporting me, it really does mean so much to me and I do appreciate it. I will see you again tomorrow! Bye!