I hope you are all doing well and having a lovely day/evening. Today I have a few more beauty questions I am going to answer. I think I am going to make this into a series and split the questions up into lips, eyes and skin etc. So today I am going to start with the questions about my favourite lip products and preferences.
- Lipstick, lip liner, lip gloss or lip balm? – For me personally I always will go for lipstick. I just love how long lasting they are and the overall finish they give, matte or not. I will occasionally put lip gloss on top if I feel it needs it. I will use a lip liner to make my lipstick last especially on darker colours and I will use lip balm at night to moisturise me lip. So for every wear and use lipstick.
- How do you make your lipstick last longer? – Firstly I will use lip liners to help my lipstick last longer and also after application of the lipstick I will use a bit of translucent powder which helps keep it long lasting.
- How do you pick a lip colour good for your skin? – Swatch them! When in store I always just take the testers of the ones I am considering and swatch them on the back of my hand and then just pick the ones I think lovely good with my skin tone.
- Favourite drugstore lipstick? – The Kate Moss Rimmel lipsticks! Definitely. These are my absolute favourites. I will go and check out that section every time I am in Boots and I just get along with them really well and find them really comparable to high end.
- Favourite high end lipstick? – Erm this one is hard. Either Elizabeth Arden or MAC. I love both of these for lipstick and I think they are very good quality,very pigmented and very long lasting. Yeah my go to high end lipsticks.
- Do you usually play up or down the lips? – This really depends on how I am feeling. I feel like I tend to lean towards a Nude lip more often and have the attention on my eye makeup. However, I do like a neutral eye and a bold lip. It really depends.
- Favourite lip balm? – Burts Bees or vaseline but it has to be the aloe vera scent. Both work really well and moisturise my lips, the vaseline is just a more affordable option.
- What lip product do you want to to try next? – Either a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick because I have heard great things about them and the Charlotte Tilbury makeup in general or the Kylie Cosmetic Matte Liquid lipstick kit.
Thank you so much for reading. I really hope you have enjoyed reading and finding out my preferences. Let me know in the comments if you have any recommendations of products I should try. Also I want to do a Q&A post soon so if you leave in the comments any questions you would like me to answer then I can answer them in the Q&A post. See you tomorrow!