I hope you are doing well and having a lovely day/evening! Today I have a few ideas on how to make sure you all have a brilliant summer and fight the boredom that sometimes can occur. I have 10 ideas to share with you today which are really inexpensive and budget friendly but also will ensure you have lots of fun with you friend and also relax. I hope you enjoy!
- Go on a hike – It’s free and also a lovely way to spend time outdoors and appreciate the beautiful surroundings and exercise!
- Spa night – Summer is the time to relax and have time to yourself and there is no better way to do this than having a spa night. Face masks, candles and a whole lot of fun.Just the perfect way to de-stress.
- Start a blog – Summer time is the perfect time to start a blog! You have time to concentrate on writing posts and is such a good way to write about things you are passionate about.
- Pool day – Not original at all, but nothing beats a pool day and party! It’s the perfect way to hang out with your mates and chill out whilst staying cool in the sun.
- Have a picnic – I love going on picnics. There just such a cute alternative to going out for dinner plus you can even spend the morning preparing all the food for your picnic yourself instead of buying it.
- Campfire – Campfires and camping in the summer are my go to activities. I LOVE sitting around a fire with my friends with some music, toasting marshmallows, making smores and having a laugh.
- Bike ride – Another fee activity for those of you who are on a budget this summer. Also it’s a great way to exercise and appreciate your local surroundings!
- Game night – You can’t beat a game night with all your friends and having them all around, ordering a pizza and having laugh and a bit of competition. It’s such a lovely way to have a laugh, enjoy summer and relax.
- Take a yoga or pilates class – This is such a good idea to get you out of the house and not only exercising but de-stressing too! It allows you to strengthen your body and also clear your mind and I just love relaxing and doing yoga. Every day when I do yoga in the morning I always feel more productive and have a better start to my day.
- Build a fort– This is classic and never gets old! Creating a fort out of pillows and blankets allows you be creative and also create your own space to hang out and watch movies or just have chat with your friends.
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you all have a brilliant summer and try lots of new things and have lots of new experiences. Let me know what your summer plans are this year and I will see you tomorrow.