Sorry for the late post but today has been crazy and I just haven’t had a moment to myself but I still wanted to get a post up for you. So this post is just going to be a life hacks for lazy girls. I hope you enjoy!
- Tape for eyeliner – Want the perfect winged eyeliner. Just place some tape where you want your wing to go and draw you line and then remove your tape and then you will have the perfect wing
- Contour – A simple way to get your contour on point is to follow the shape of a number around your face. Starting at the edge of your forehead and following it around until just below your cheek bone and then following the edge of your face again and down you jaw bone.
- Eyelash curler to create perfect eyeliner line – This is a sure good for saving time. Put a line of eye liner on the inside edge of your eyelash curler and then when you curl your eyelashes the eyeliner prints on creating a perfect line.
- Card to stop your mascara from ruining your eye shadow – Your eye shadow is looking perfect and then all of sudden your mascara prints off from application. Ruined! To simply stop that happening just place a piece of card between your eyelashes and eyelid and all excess mascara will print off onto the card instead of your eye shadow.
- Foundation too dark? – We’ve all accidentally brought a shade of foundation too dark for our skin but tit doesn’t have to be a waste of money. Just add a bit of your everyday moisturiser to it to lighten it up.
- Runs in tights – This has happened to us all. Just spray a squirt of hairspray to stop them spreading.
- Want the appearance of thicker hair? Apply a little eye shadow (on of which matches your hair colour) to your roots and parting and it instantly makes your hair look thicker.
- Translucent powder over lips – Such a simple tip to make your lipstick last longer throughout the day. Powdering your lips before applying lipstick keeps your lipstick lasting longer!
Thanks for much for reading and I hoped you enjoyed. Hope you have all had a lovely day/evening and I will see you tomorrow.