I hope you are all doing well and having a lovely day/evening. Today I have a few quick and simple tips and tricks to help organise your wardrobe. If you’re anything like me you try so so so hard to keep your wardrobe tidy but then somehow it just ends up becoming a huge mess. Now summer approaching, I though it was best time I cleared out my wardrobe and reorganise it. I hope these little tips help you organise your wardrobe.
- Categorise your clothes – This is so simple! Organising your clothes into categories such as jeans, dresses, tops and jumpers will make it easier to find all the items of a similar sort and also helps keep your piles of clothes neat.
- Shelf dividers – Again another a simple tip is to buy some really inexpensive shelf dividers to place in between the piles of clothes and this then helps prevents the pile of clothes toppling over and ruining all the over piles of clothes which usually tends to happen in my case!
- Keep your wardrobe seasonal – This is so good for saving space and knowing what you have to wear. I keep my wardrobe seasonal by switching out my items depending on the season it is. Now it’s summer I keep all my autumnal pieces and winter pieces away in storage in separate places so I only have my summer/spring (spring for when it’s cooler in the summer) pieces to wear and my wardrobe isn’t being cluttered by other pieces making it hard to find something to wear.
- To save space use slim hangers – A simple trick to save room in your wardrobe is to use slim hanger or stack your hangers.
- Colour coordinate your wardrobe – Lastly another good way to have your wardrobe organised is to colour coordinate. Having all your items placed together on colour allows you see what clothes you have a lot of in a certain colours and perhaps which colours you lack in to maybe purchase something if you see something nice out. Having pieces colour coordinated really makes it easy and simple to find something to wear (match your outfits) and just helps keeping your wardrobe looking tidy.
Thank you so much for reading. I hope it has helped you all give you a few tips or hacks of how to organise your wardrobe! I will see you in the next one!