Today’s post is a little recipe for you showing you how I created these delicious pancakes. I know they are not the healthiest but it is alright to treat yourself every now and again and they are definitely worth it. Plus there are definitely healthier options for creating the pancake batter which I will include for you so I hope you enjoy!
- 100g plain flour
- 2 large eggs
- 300ml milk
- 1 tbsp of sunflower or vegetable oil & a little extra for frying
- A few strawberries (optional)
- maple syrup (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
Alternatives to these ingredients to make the batter which are healthier for you are to just use eggs and banana (optional vanilla essence). These taste really good too and are a healthier version!
- Put the flour, eggs, and milk into a bowl and then whisk to a smooth batter.
- Set a medium frying pan over a medium heat and add a little oil to cook with. When hot, cook your pancakes for 1 minute on each side until golden. (TIP – keep the pancakes small. That way they are easy to flip!)
- Slice up a few strawberries ready to serve on top.
- Finally serve the pancakes with strawberries, a drizzle of maple syrup and a squirt of whipped cream!
These pancakes taste absolutely amazing and are really simple to make. You can change the toppings to suit your taste. I just fancied some strawberries and cream haha! Other good alternatives are lemon, orange and even granola and mixed berries.
Thank you for reading and I hope you all give them a try. If you do let me know how they turned out in the comments and let me know what toppings you decided on! I’ll see you in the next one.