Today I thought I would do a blog post getting to know me. I thought I would do this by doing a 30 facts about me so you can all get to know me a little better.
- My name is Elizabeth.
- I’m 18 years old.
- I’m from and live in the United Kingdom.
- My biggest two phobias are snakes and being burnt alive.
- Purple is my favourite colour.
- I can play the Clarinet.
- I am one of 7 children – I have 4 brothers and two sisters.
- I passed my driving test this year first time!
- I am Auntie. I have two nieces and a nephew on the way.
- I love to travel and plan to visit most places in the world.
- I’ve been to Auschwitz which I have explained and talked about in a previous blog post.
- Autumn is my favourite season. I love how cosy everything is, the leaves falling, the warm fires, snuggling under blankets with hot drinks watching movies.
- I’m 5ft5.
- The first concert I ever went to was to see Jason Derulo. I was 15 years old and saw him play in the House Of Blues whilst on Vacation in Florida.
- My 3 absolute favourite foods are cheese, grapes and pasta.
- When I was 8 years old I actually got a Blue Peter badge for this show I did where I had to play a Blue Peter presenter showing people how to make gingerbread biscuits.
- Up until I became a teenager I use to do ballroom and Latin dancing and I did really enjoy it and took many dancing exams. I wish I hadn’t been too busy being a teenager and gave it up.
- I have never dyed my hair.
- I don’t have any piercings or tattoos at all.
- White roses are my favourite flower.
- I love, love, love reading.
- Pineapple is one of my least favourite foods along with parsnips, cooked onion and any sort of pickle.
- Speaking of food, Magic Stars are my absolute fave. I’m obsessed with them.
- I’m definitely the hangry type! I get so grumpy when I’m hungry, tired and cold.
- Harry Potter has got be one of my favourite film and book series EVER!
- I don’t know why, but I love detective/mystery dramas. I could sit and watch them all day.
- When I was younger I took a juggling class. In this class you got taught to ride a uni cycle and obviously juggle. Needless to say, I still cannot juggle and was just terrible every week.
- Chess use to be one of my favourite hobbies, that was of course again until I became a teen and gave it up. I don’t know why to be honest because I really enjoyed it.
- I love photography, filming, writing and making videos.
- My star sign is Aries.
I hope you have all enjoyed reading and finding out a little more about me! Thank you, and I will see you in the next one.